POA | Live your Dream-Mouverdre
Size from 297m² to 300m²
LIVE YOUR DREAM-MOUVERDRE
At Val de Vie Estate you’ll discover a vast range of lifestyle offerings and outdoor activities catering to a diverse group of homeowners with different interests and pastimes. Val de Vie Estate is home to a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, The Polo Club restaurant, Reuben’s & Co Cafe at The Yard, The Valley restaurant, pristine polo fields, Camelot Spa, vineyards, orchards, equestrian facilities, the L’Huguenot wine cellar, The Pearl Valley Hotel by Mantis, swimming pools, lifestyle centres with state of the art gym equipment, Fleet coffee roastery and miles of trails to explore on foot, bike or horseback.
The estate regularly attracts guests from around the world for ESTATE LIFESTYLE celebrated events such as the Veuve Clicquot Masters Polo, Cintron Pink Polo and the Sentebale Royal Salute Polo Cup, while the Sunday Summer Markets and Polo Brunches are popular occasions for residents and locals during the summer months.
Val de Vie Estate hosts the Absa Cape Epic Grand Finale, the world’s leading mountain bike stage race. A long-term partnership has secured Val de Vie Estate’s lush green polo fields as the finish of the final stage of this event and is a welcome refuge for riders taking part in this grueling 700
kilometre race that traverses across the Western Cape.
Luxury single and double storey homes, which offers a standard of sheer luxury, superior quality and finishes.
Val de Vie Estate offers an evolving security measures to homeowners. Intelligent video analytics.
Physical Barriers: 2 metre high wrought-iron fence, concrete plinths, full
electrified fence and anti-dig razor wire
Biometric homeowner access control
Personal Access Code (PAC) entry system for authorised tenants and
Strict enforcement of rules for dangerous pets
Medical emergency service
Community safety involvement and intelligence
- Modern and immaculate homes boasting spacious living areas and high ceilings are perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- Open plan living areas have doors that open onto a covered patio with a wooden deck that surrounds the sparkling pool and boma.
- There is a large family room with a fireplace for cold winter evenings and spacious bedrooms with built-in cupboards and en-suite bathrooms.
- The main bedroom leads into an en-suite bathroom with double basins, toilet, shower and bath.
- A beautiful kitchen including a gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, granite tops and a large scullery with ample space.
- Direct access to the home is gained through an automated garage.
- Property type: House
- City: Paarl
- Web Ref: